well and irigation system gone bad! Need help.

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing well and irigation system gone bad! Need help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I had a well put in back in 1997, then had an irrigation system installed.. I now have no water pressure at all coming out of the hoses or sprinkler heads.. what I do see is rust trickling out of the sprinkler heads, and hose. All my neighbors have wells and irrigation systems and have no problems. The name is Goulds Jet Pump, part# J06853, Mod J810. 115/230 volts, 1 HP, 12.2/8.1 Amps. 3450 RPM. Res Tank well-x-trol Amtrol.. I neew some suggestions of what may be wrong and can I fix it myself instead of calling out someone I can’t afford now.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank.

Tedz241

Participant

Sounds like you may have a blockage in your hose or sprinkler head systems – I would suggest you disconnect the hose at the supply source and test for pressure and volume at that point if ok then for sure it is in the hose system somewhere – probably a chunk of rust or something similar blocking it. IF the pressure is not good at the source then you will have to check further back – maybe the pump pick up filter is blocked – the whole process is a woprl backwards kinda thing to identify the problem source.
          Hope this helps.

Selgas Services Ltd
          Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Participant

Wooops that woprl word should have said Work instead – dang computer keyboard is too small for my fingers!!!!

Selgas Services Ltd
            Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This