bathroom sinks

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing bathroom sinks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #277815

      in my fiancees mums sink, what is the plastic connector called inthe plug hole- where you turn the thing by the tap and it shuts keeping water in, the plug got ripped out snapping the plastic plug connector. what are they called? where can i get one, around aylesbury, uk hp21 please please please. thank you. adam

    • #297195

      What you are describing is a Pop-up Drain Assembly. They are very common in plumbing supply houses across the globe. If you cannot find one locally I would goooooooogle the words above and that will lead you to an online seller of the product.


      Website Moderator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This