Dunbar picture of mixing valve

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Dunbar picture of mixing valve

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by Avatar photoDUNBAR.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dunbar
        How do I get pictures on this site like you did on this mixing valve. Sometimes I answer quesations and woukd like to send a pic.

Participant

Retired plbg

Here is what I do and it seems to work really well. Get a membership at http://www.photobucket.com Then, either load pictures off of your harddrive or right click on images you see on other sites. Then, click on “save picture as” and it will instantly go to your harddrive.

When you open up photobucket in your name, all you have to do is hit the browse button, those pictures you saved will show up. Then, load the images.

You will then have “saved” pictures through photobucket.

There will be 3 codes underneath each picture; choose the IMG one which is the bottom one.

When you click on that, it will darken, right click, copy, then paste that into the thread here on MP.com in relation to questions and the like.

It will take some time getting used to. Go ahead and use this thread as a way to get acquainted with what you are doing. It took me some time initially and now it is second nature for me to do so.

Here’s an example of the banner above: I right clicked, opened up properties, highlighted the URL and then copied it. I can use the button below to create this image again. It just wraps the URL with IMG tags like so:

Without the IMG tag, it looks like this:
          http://www.masterplumbers.com/wwwboard/images/title.gif

Any questions, ask away. Pictures are very useful for others to see what they are working with.

DUNBAR

Website Moderator

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This