portable dishwasher and moen help

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing portable dishwasher and moen help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Help. I just got a portable dishwasher. I had some problems hooking up the moen one touch facet to the quick connect and thought that I had it fixed. Then I bumped the faucet and the quick connect flew off. Apparently the plastic threads inside the moen faucet are not strong enough to hold the pressure when the faucet is on or are stripped out. Any ideas how to fix?

I have one idea. When I use the dishwasher, take off the pull out faucet head and hook my quick connect to the hose that pulls out from underneath the sink. Does anyone know what thread type is on the end of the moen faucet head? Then how do I adapt that thread to faucet thread that is on my quick adapter.

Find blow up of faucetg at http://www.moen.com/shared/pdf/67315pt.pdf

The part that I would take off and install quick connector on is #1927 spout wand kit.

Thanks.

Participant

Without looking at that I think it should be a standard pipe thread, try a pipe thatsize and see if it screws into it , if it does get a bushing and see if it fits your DW hose, you might try some sort of clamps to fit that, good luck, let me know.

Art retired plbg

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This