sewer camera

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing sewer camera

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

i have just come back from a spot of “night bore pump fishing” and have a huge problem. I was using a sewer camera to see why after what is now about 10 attempts of bringing a bore pump out of its dark depths. It was all going well until the camera got tangled on what is the same obstruction that is stopping it from coming out of the ground.
        If that is not bad enough the camera was borrowed off a mate and he has it booked in for its next job on friday. i am in Katherine in the northern territory. the brand of the camera is SO EZE 2C. i have been searching on the net and cant find the business or an agent that sells this brand. Anyway if any one can help with tracking down SO EZE 2C or the possibility of getting a compatible camera that can be attached to the cable then it would be great.
        [email protected]

» This message has been edited by kim on 30 August 2005

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
        Participant

Kim, a bloke from NT tried to sell me a sewer camera with a name similar to that, He wanted $6000.00.
          I checked & found that the camera head was available from web page
          Have a look at the third one down, is that the camera?
          If so you can deal over the internet, if not check out our site web page
          Regards Bob

» This message has been edited by Robert Stephen Morton on 30 August 2005

Participant

Trhttp://wotbox.com.au/search?q=camera+battery&s=auy

Try this site

Art retired plbg

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

Kim. You never came back can you post & let me know how you got on.
              We ended up getting a much better camera with the ability to be focussed & oriented in any direction so as to closely inspect any pipe.
              Regards Bob

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This