Where can I ask questions about how to use this forum?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Where can I ask questions about how to use this forum?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I can’t get the f.a.q. link to open for me and I have a few questions about how to post.

Sorry that I had to post this question here.

Maybe there is a moderator that can help me.

thanks.

Participant

Go to bottom of list on this left side and click on Contact Us I think they will help, if not come back and I will try.

Art retired plbg

Participant

Hello Art.

One of the things I am trying to do is get notified of replies to another thread.

It seems like I can only get notified of replies to threads I’ve started. I’m also interested in being notified, by email, of threads that I’ve replied in–not just started.

Thanks sir!

Participant

The board is set up that only the threads you start give you the ability of email notification.

There might be some changes in the near future, along with other items of need that might be implemented.

DUNBAR
              Forum Moderator

Participant

Is the reason I can no longer read previous messages be because I am being disciplined for some improper use of this board?

I thought I was following all of the rules.

Sorry.

Participant

As Moderator of this site iowa I get notification of every new posting, email, edit, deletion.

No one has altered your responses to any threads. Some threads have been removed, but not in the context of having to do with your responses.

Sometimes refreshing your browser or clearing cookies on this site helps with posts showing up.

This thread is dedicated to your questions so feel free to ask any, I will try to help you along with others the best we can so you can enjoy the benefits of this site.

DUNBAR

Website Moderator

Participant

Dunbar, I received this email that said:

” DUNBAR has just replied to your topic entitled – Another sewer gas smell/odor
                    help request… – in the Drainage & Sewerage forum of MasterPlumbers.com Help
                    Forums.

This topic is located at http://www.masterplumbers.com/wwwboard/Forum3/HTML/001368.asp

For some reason, I can’t get to that message any longer…to read your reply.

» This message has been edited by iowa on 12 December 2005

Participant

Hrmmmmm………I cannot get it either…….it sends me to a 404 error page.

I’ll look into this and see exactly what happened to this thread, wasn’t there like 10 or 11 postings on that ongoing thread?

DUNBAR

Website Moderator

Participant

What is strange is I didn’t even reply to that thread, even though the forum software indicates that I did.

If you could iowa, please start another thread with your ongoing topic of discussion.

If I can retrieve the information lost, I will be sure to put it back on the board for you and others to view.

The system “burped”. Not the first time it has happened either.

DUNBAR

Website Moderator

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This