New taps, Can I buy any type to fit?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing New taps, Can I buy any type to fit?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #277634
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I want to buy new kiychen taps. I currently have two tap knobs with spout in the middle (old fashion type). I want to buy something modern, which has a tap flick mixer, can I or do I have to buy the same old fashioned type??

      • #296754
        Avatar photoRetired plbg1

          If it is 8″ spread you can buy any type faucet you want, you have to go buy the holes in your sink, go to the box store and look at the faucets, I would think you have 8″ center faucet,if it is different then you will have to look around are special order, let me know.

          Art retired plbg

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This