antique fixtures

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing antique fixtures

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #277533

      we have a 1920’s fixture on our bathtub. Quite ornate. I think it’s called a waste faucit. Something like that. Do you know of anybody who repairs them? Can’t afford to replace the thing. We have it repaired once some years ago by a guy out in San Francisco, but it’s been so long I don’t remember his name. We would have to send it off since we are in Ohio.

    • #296489
      Retired plbg1
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This