Old Toilet Parts – American Standard

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Old Toilet Parts – American Standard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #277395
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I have an American Standard toilet stamped 1917 in the lid, with model Y603 YFA. The toilet is leaking at the flush elbow. It is a 2″ pipe and has 3″ 5″ dimensions. I also understand I may need 2 spuds?? Unfortunately, I don’t know what that is. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

      • #296128
        Avatar photoRetired plbg1

          They call that ell a flush ell, and most of the time on the spuds you have to replade the gasket inless spud is bad, you can buy those parts at any Plumbing supplyhouse. Try these sites. http://www.americanstandard http://www.plumbingstore.com http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com
          Let me know if you cant find the parts.

          Art retired plbg

        • #296129
          Avatar photoracefanone

            If you get the repair flush ell you will not have to remove the tank from the wall,the repair ell is a two piece onelot easier to install than a one piece one.

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This