postings

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing postings

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey pete. I believe that it is summer down there & the sheep look good, that is possibly why you have not posted lately.
        The yanks are frozen stiff (at least the North North Americans.
        Because we have such a tight regulatory system in Australia & very little Do it yourself work is done or admitted to (because of the stiff fines) most postings seem to come from USA, apart from the fact that there are a couple of hundred million of them, all of which seem to believe that Plummin is easy until they get into trouble & then come on this forum or others like it to request help.
        I am continually amazed that these DIYourselfers are prepared to wait weeks & put up with all sorts of inconvenience in an effort to do it themselves.
        Merrymas to all the Christians.
        & may your god of whatever persuasion bless all the others.
        Bob

Participant

Bob

Thank you for your kind words regarding our cute wee sheep – yep they sure do look pretty and heck I know a few on first name basis as well!!!!!!

Still can’t help thinkin tho just how you folk handle them Roo’s they gotta be the worst lookin hookers one ever seen!!!!!!

Yep the DYO’s in the great US of A continually amaze me and so do some of their Plumbers I still cannot figure how they can get their water to run uphill never mind out of a faucet!!!!!!!

Take care and all the very best of the Season Greetings to one and all and may the Sun continue to shine upon you and the Wind keep blowing at your back.

Selgas Services Ltd
          Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This