Help required!

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Help required!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #277120

      I have a central heating problem although it is electrical I am hoping someone will be able to identify the part displayed on the web page below.

      Any help or avice will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.

      Central Heating Problem

    • #295463

      See if setting the device to minimum if the sounds greatly reduces.

      Sounds like a transformer of some sort but Heating and Air is not my expertise at all.

      Any Heating and Air supply house will have this product if it is defective.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This