Help with locating rubber tap connector???

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Help with locating rubber tap connector???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #277028
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        Am trying to find way to plumb washing machine into rented premises with no existing w/m plumbing. Have to do it temporarily into kitchen sink (kitchen plumbing is hidden behind existing cupboard) and want to plumb w/m inlet from kitchen tap (it doesn’t have a thread) with a rubber tap connector. AT one time these were fairly common place but can’t find where to locate them.

        Any ideas????

        Much appreciated,

        (new mum who’s desperate for w/m)

      • #295270
        Avatar photoDUNBAR

          Why is there no threaded connection at the spout of faucet?

          This is uncommon and curious to know what type of faucet you have

        • #295271
          Avatar photomaintenance-guy

            You can still get these piercing valves, ask at your hard ware store for a kit to install an ice maker fridge.

            But piercing valves leak, and the tiny hole they make won’t pass much water, it will take a long, long time to fill a washer.

            I suspect that if you unscrew the aerator form the faucet, you’ll find a set of threads where you can attach a hose adaptor, also available from the hardware store.

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This