Jacuzzi part required

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Jacuzzi part required

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

can anyone help me to locate a jacuzzi part A963000 Flow switch plug assembly please
        Appreciate all suggestions

Participant

http://www.jacuzzi.com

Contact dealer locater in your area and ask for parts listings on your product model.

Participant

Jacuzzi has told the local dealer that this part is no longer available
            I am looking for an alternative part

Participant

Oh no…….that is so not good…..try http://www.plumbingsupply.com they have alot of parts many don’t have.

Participant

Dunbar
                Many thanks for your help. I am still looking. They do not have Jacuzzi parts

Richard

Participant

Tomorrow I will make some contacts in regards to part number and see if I can find one locally for you.

I will let you know what becomes of it.

Participant

Made a few calls and waiting for reply. Let me know if you found out anything on your end.

Participant

Dunbar
                      Good news
                      I found the replacement part number late last night (thru the internet) and have ordered the part today from Florida. Hopefully it will fit
                      My emails to Jaccuzzi all went unanswered and when I called the Customer Support people they basically said “too bad it is an old Shower unit.” I suspect their sales will start to drop off if they continue with that attitude as I will certainly never install another Jacuzzi product.
                      Again, thanks for your assistance. Incidentally I used a new search engine http://www.teoma.com and it took me straight to the replacement Part #

Best wishes

Richard

Participant

That is good to hear. I would send them a letter of complaint of the service you recieved.

This is the first time I have heard of bad customer service and if it would of happened to me, I would of raised the roof.

Let us know when you recieve your part in the mail!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This