dish washer help.

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing dish washer help.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 21 years ago by Avatar photoracefanone.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I received a free dishwasher recently. It is a regular under-counter style. I do not have the room to put it under any counter, so I want to make it into a portable. I want to be able to simply plug the fill into the dishwasher from the faucet in the kitchen sink. The drain, I will simply lay in the sink. My question is will running a flex pipe between the faucet and the fill in on the dishwasher work? I do not mind having to unscrew the nozzle on the faucet and plug in the dishwashers if I have to. Also, what size do I need the plug into the faucet from the dishwasher. The plug on the dishwasher is 1/2 od. Is there a standard size for faucets? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I don’t do too much plumbing. Thanks in advance for any help.
        -joe

Participant

Go to appliance store and get the hose from them and make sure you have good faucet that will hold the pressure build up on it are it will leak.

Participant

Most all dishwashers can be converted from under the counter to portable by means of a conversion kit just for that purpose.Take the name and model number to an appliance dealer and ask for a kit.There is also kits from portable to built in.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This