desperately seeking floor plan!

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing desperately seeking floor plan!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

well its the usual aussie story , we are building the shed b4 we build the house! I am trying to find a basic floor plan for “wet area” in the shed! (loo, shower, basin, laundry) as well as any water and energy saving ideas, please help! the slab will be laid soon and we need to know what to do next! shannette [email protected]

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
        Participant

shannette. You said that you come from OZ, Unless you have an Owner Builders License, The builder should have this information and he should also know that it agin the law for you to dabble in Plumbing unless it is just the layout that you need, the layout is to your discretion provided the areas and ventilation is allowed for.
          If you are a Owner Builder then the full responsibility is on you to make sure that you employ licensed persons to carry out this work & it is them wots responsible for adhering to the regulations.
          In most areas a basin can be deleted providing a laundry tub is provided, however laundry facilities must be provided for habitation.
          Ime sorry Shannette but Health is considered a priority in OZ.
          Bob

Participant

Send me plan of fix. layout and I can draw in plumbing like we do it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This