Gas water heater problem

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Gas water heater problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #276459

      I have a gas water heater. The water heater was manufactured in 1998. The waste tube to outside is dripping continuously. The guy at the hardware store said that the pressure relief valve may need to be replaced. There is no nut to unloosen to replace the pressure relief valve. The valve seems to be a part of the top of the water heater. HELP!!

    • #294201

      Best call a plumber.Sounds like you dont have a clue what to do.The valve is not part of the heater.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This