WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN A GOOD TOILET?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN A GOOD TOILET?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Adrian Saunders

I see toilets at Home Depot frome $59 to $160 what is the differance ? Brand name? color? style? I just want a good toilet at a reasonable price. What should I look for? Any brand names you can recommend? Thanks RDB

Retired plbg1
      Participant

There are a lot of good ones out there, some are quiet and some have bladders in the tank to give them a power flush, I think it is up to you which one you get, check out the specs on each one . American standard, Kohler,Eljer,Gerber are all good ones.

bungie
      Participant

Caroma are available in the USA. Bloody great unit made in Australia, dont need any extra bladders or other wierd stuff in the cistern to work. Just a great dual flush pan and cistern

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
      Try visiting ….
      Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

magaw
      Participant

The Kohler toliets have a glazed 2″ trap ways like no other,The Kohler Inginium Flusing System That will flush the first time every time. You can flush golf balls down Kohler Toliets !

Look at the Kohler web sute KOHLERCO.com.

For the money, Kohler’s Wellworth Toliet is a good value. If you want colors and style and customer service, buy a Kohler..

I have 3 in my home..

ms

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This