missing bathroom vent

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing missing bathroom vent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

My husband and I just purchased an old house in the Bay Area. When we were remodeling the bathroom we completely forgot about a vent/fan. Now we have a fixed skylight and a newly remodeled bathroom with no vent. Is there a vent out there we can just buy and not have to go into the walls again?

Participant

Braco to those that can do their own remodelling I take my hat off to you for I am not that skilled with a hammer and a chisel – now Plumbing that is a whole different ballgame – I am at home with that.
          Who did your plumbing when you completed the remodelling – please do not tell me it was yourself otherwise I will have to respond with – well you know who to blame – get a licenced plumber to come fix the problem then you can be assured it will comply and be safe. A small cost now will ensure you hav the job done properly.

Selgas Services Ltd
          Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Participant

Are you talking about an exhaust fan And not a plumbing vent? Peter I think you are talking about a plumbing vent or maybe I am confused.(Probably me)

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

Regent put out a fan that fits into the dome of a skylite, I’me sure that in the USA this sort of product would be available.
              If you are talking about a sanitary vent then A Licensed Plumber would be your best call.
              Bob

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This