OLD Sink spewing water – needs new fixture

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing OLD Sink spewing water – needs new fixture

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #276263

      I have an old sink (I believe it’s a Crane) and need to replace the faucet. The problem is that I can’t seem to find a replacement faucet where the stopper mechanism is located behind the spout. In this sink the part that controls the stopper is encased within the sink. Any ideas where I can find a replacement faucet?

    • #293751

      Sexauer Mfg. in White Plains,New york might have the faucet you need ,but you would have to go to a plumbing shop that buys from them to get it.I bet you could most likely replace the entire unit for what the price of the faucet would cost.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This