Lead Joints

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Lead Joints

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #276086

      I am remodeling a building that has lead joints in the drain pipe system, some of which are leaking. I have been told that there is a special chisel like tool that is used to tap the joints back into a tight seal. I am trying to find out where I can find such tools.

    • #293402
      Retired plbg1

      Those are called caulking irons. You have an inside and outside iron. Yoy can buy them at any Plumbing supplyhouse.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This