Poor water pressure – kitchen sink

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Poor water pressure – kitchen sink

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I recently installed a new fixture on my kitchen sink, and the pressure has gotten increasingly worse. I can turn on the hot water full blast and I get a little more than a trickle, and then I can add the cold water full blast and there is absolutely no change (improvement in pressure). The temperature is affected, so I know I am getting water from both lines, but the pressure is not. Note: my house is 52 years old, but the original hot water lines have been replaced with copper. (Cold are still original galvanized)
        Any suggestions?

Participant

Take the airater off the end of the spout, clean it out. run the tap to remove any other rubbish and then put it back together again

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
          Try visiting ….
          Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This