Looking for tiles

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Looking for tiles

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I am looking for some tiles that were installed in an apartment complex in about 1965. They were manufactured by DAL-TILE. The tile is an Oatmeal colored tile with Gold Flecks in it. I would need aprox 150 of the tiles (they were damaged badly by someone trying to repair the wall)
        If you know a place that might have a replacement for this tile let me know.. thanks (I did try contacting dal-tile through their web page.)

Thanks

ZipleR

Participant
          Participant

The odds on finding a batch of tiles that where the same firing as the one you have are near on impossible. Hence the colour will be different even if you find some.
            Might start thinking about removing the broken ones and making a feature of the wall by placing hand painted tiles in there (dogs, cats, flowers, village scene etc).

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
            Try visiting ….
            Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This