Water on Bathroom Floor

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Water on Bathroom Floor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

My bathroom has water on the floor around the commode and toward the center of the floor, possibly coming from the side of the tub. The bedroom closet floor which adjoins is damp.

When I noticed the problem, I did not use this bathroom, but the second bathroom on the same floor (l story home) which probably has linking pipes. This did not stop the problem as water still accumulates. Commode also turned off.

Do I have a leak in the pipes in the wall? The commode caulking needs to be replaced, but the tub caulking does not look that bad. Do I need to look into the wall, if so how is the best way?

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Participant

get a plumber in …….. nobody could give you fair advice on that problem with out seeing it.

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
          Try visiting ….
          Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

Participant

Bungie is right

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This