Vintage Thomas Maddock Toilet

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Vintage Thomas Maddock Toilet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #275864

      I have two Maddock toilets in my home both are stamped and are called a “Durock.” Where the tank attaches to the pipe to the bowl is a flange with the flapper and pipe that extends upward. The flapper hinges on this pipe. My problem is that the pipe has corroded off the cast flange. Any suggestions on repair or purchasing necessary parts?

    • #293039
      Retired plbg1

      If you are talking about the flapper in the tank try one of thse that fit over the pipe.
      Art retired plbg
      Go to and put name in to search.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This