Side effects of glue?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Side effects of glue?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

My fiance is a plumber and has mentioned that there might be some side effects from using glue…does anyone know of the specific side effects if used without wearing gloves when applying? I just worry for his safety and he doesn’t know much about it beyond what is listed on the product…

Participant

did he tell you it gives extreme sexual prowness? i used that line on my fiancee in 1995 and she still agrees!

Participant

Maybe I should have used the glue on my wife. But I have used it for 50 years without gloves, and have never had any problems with it, other than removing it after it dries.

Participant

IMHO Brain cancer for a start, Kidney failures,Lung damage and a host of other ailments that are yet to be menthioned. If you want to do yourself and your future a favor READ the manufacturers warnings on the back of this TOXIC CAN OF POISON. You would also be advised to contact the local poison control center and ask for the latest copy of the MSDS
              ( Material safety data sheets)and see how the medical establishment considers this crap.
              READ all the warning and then make up your own mind. Good luck

Participant

IMHO Brain cancer for a start, Kidney failures,Lung damage and a host of other ailments that are yet to be menthioned. If you want to do yourself and your future a favor READ the manufacturers warnings on the back of this TOXIC CAN OF POISON. You would also be advised to contact the local poison control center and ask for the latest copy of the MSDS
                ( Material safety data sheets)and see how the medical establishment considers this crap.
                READ all the warning and then make up your own mind. Good luck

SylvanLMP

Participant

thank you all for your responses, it is good to hear that others have used it without any problems! I do, however, agree that he needs to pay more attention to the labels because you just never know.

As for the sexual prowess, no he didn’t say anything about the glue having that effect, but hey you never know! It could explain a lot :-)

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This