What is it called?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing What is it called?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #272645

      I saw on TV a device to protect the faucets providing water to the washing machine. What is this called?
      Has anyone had good/bad experience with these?

    • #286065
      jack spotz

      what does it protect them from, are they in danger?

    • #286066

      Sorry to be unclear. The device prevemts leaks by shutting off the water supply to the hoses, except when the washer is in use.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This