And while I’m here……………

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing And while I’m here……………

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Another help needed……..I am on septic and have an old garbage disposal that doesn’t work now and I want to remove it and replace it with regular plumbing. Double kitchen sink and dishwasher drains into disposal. So I need to remove it, connect the sink drains, and connect the washer drain. Sounds easy……probably IS easy………and I love this stuff, just not an expert……..thanks

Participant

Your local plumbing supplies will have all the parts. As you said, a simple job

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia.
          Try visiting ….
          Macadamia nuts and Aussie productsProstate cancer kills 2600 per/year in AustraliaEcommerce books

Participant

Cindy: bungie is right on..nothing to it. It’s like riding a bicycle or swimming, once you get the hang of it, it’s a piece of cake.
            MOE

Participant

Thye hav all the plastic parts at the depot an the countre guy can tel yuo all you need.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This