does anyone here agree with me??????

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing does anyone here agree with me??????

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

okay…i need to know if anyone here used that fluidmaster’s flush n sparkle… its a toilet cleaning system, with blue water which is supposed to keep my toilet clean for 3 months… its 12.99 and bought it at home dept. all was good except……. it sucks. i hate it cuz it doesnt clean and do what it claims. plus, their company wont even take the return when it broke…so does anyone agree or WHAT… excuse me if i sound a little frustrated. i hate my toilet blue too.

Participant

Yes.
          Bill
          The Local Plumber
          Tustin, California

Participant

12.99 and bought it at home dept. all was good except……. it sucks. i hate it cuz it doesnt clean and do what it claims. plus, their company wont even take the return when it broke…so does anyone agree or WHAT… excuse me if i sound a little frustrated. i hate my toilet blue too.

Terri: I have the feeling that you are dealing with more than just a simple toilet problem.
            I noticed in your short explanation of the problem you are experiencing several key words that bears out my supposition.
            There was:
            1-Sucks
            2-hates
            and
            1-admission of frustration.
            To let a purchase for $12.99 take control of your life, seems to me be a symptom of some more deep seated problem.
            MOE

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This