Hot water baseboard heaters

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Hot water baseboard heaters

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

We are in the process of remodeling a kitchen. Where we presently have approximately 8′ of hot water baseboard heat, we would like to put some shallow depth (approx 12″)cupboards. I have seen units that are designed to be installed in the bottom of a regular (24″ deep) cabinet with a blower to get the heat out into the room. Is there anything available to fit under these shallow cupboards, or does anyone out there have any other suggestions?

Jim

Participant

The kickspace heaters you describe also have wall-mount kits available, or you can install baseboard element at the rear of the bottom shelf.

Participant

Harold;

Thanks for the quick response. Now, can you give me the name of the manufacturer(s) of these shallow depth kickplace heaters, and where I might buy them.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Participant

It really doesn’t matter as to the names because the local plumbing/heating supply houses will carry the ones that the plumbers will install because they have the least problems with them and can get them readliy. Just ask the local plumbing supply houses which ones they have available.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This