bath tub for a basketball player

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing bath tub for a basketball player

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

wanted a soaker tub for a 7foot man . Should be about 36 inches wide to conserve water . want to be able to lie down and soak after a hard game . Also need one for my lady who is 6ft 3in .
        thanks Morty and Jillie nullundefined[email][/email]

Participant
          Participant

Many of my accounts are embassies.

One of the Ambassadors was over 7′ 3″ and called me to figure something out as he was too long for the bathtub and way to tall for the average shower head.

Considering money is no object I designed a bathtub strictly for this residence as being an ambassadors residence they are exempt from certain codes as they have immunity

I took sheet copper and formed a box much like a lead pan 7′ 6″ long 3 ft height 3 ft wide

Custom designed over flow using a Franklyn waste like for commerical sinks

I used a 3″ Josam floor drain with an integral trap Bronze body for longivity with stainless steel bolts and polished brass.

Ask the Fraud how much this thing weights

Have a great one and good luck

The reason I opted for copper is the weight factor 3/4 PSF as opposed to 1/116″ lead 4 PSF.

After I silver brazed the seams and tested for 48 hours I had a fantastic cement mason make a finished job out of terrazzo

If your not looking for a custom job like this $32,000 + I would suggest you look into the cheaply made off the shelf fiberglass whirl pools or hot tub

» This message has been edited by SylvanLMP on 29 May 2002

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This