water heater

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing water heater

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

i put a thermostat on a rheem water heater and it is only getting warm not hot. it is not an original replacement part where can i order one? i all ready replaced the elements.

Participant

Ah this could be your problem.

Have you possibly thought of installing an AQUA STAT?

Participant

Aquastat is a neme for a Honywell water stat. I don think Reem uses Honywell. I dont think homoners know how to put Aquastats on. Its tricky for plummers too.

Participant

In reply to message posted by NickHydro:
              Aquastat is a neme for a Honywell water stat. I don think Reem uses Honywell. I dont think homoners know how to put Aquastats on. Its tricky for plummers too.

Welcome back Hydro, Good thing we didnt talk freeze stats like us real heating folks use to protect air handlers uinlike the FRAUDS out there in la la land huh?

Participant

Yeah. If heatin guys ever had a test to take, they might not pass. Not like plummers who have to take 100,000 hours of training to get a lisense. Aint lisenses for heat repairs, guess blowin up is less dnager then breathin sewer gas.

Participant

In reply to message posted by NickHydro:
                  Yeah. If heatin guys ever had a test to take, they might not pass. Not like plummers who have to take 100,000 hours of training to get a lisense. Aint lisenses for heat repairs, guess blowin up is less dnager then breathin sewer gas.

Well Nick look at the OFF the wall frauds out there saying P&H.

Ask these low lifes about how ofter a boiler should be hydrstatically tested?

Ask them about what pressture a steel,scast Iron boiler should be tested at

Ask the off the wall frauds about internal inspections and what to check for in an internal inspection?

But these low lifes do put Heatin and plbg huh?

Thankfully many parts of the country does have heat pumps and thus this backwards air condition system does away with Fraud P&H contractors.

Have fun Nick.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This