Sylvan

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Sylvan

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Nothing more than I thought you might find this of interest.
        http://www.gun.law.gov.au/Guns/

All the best

Bob

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Participant

Thank you Bungie so much. Seriouly thanks a lot it proves my point.

What is to stop a run away government from outlawing ANYTHING they feel like?

Next thing you know someone will say box cutters cause plane crashes.

How can a “government have something legal THEN POOF take away your rights?

It didn’t work for Communist Russia or even the Nazis either BUT I guess OZ government officials don’t bother to learn from history

Now for a point to ponder my good man just imagine if any one of those ill fated flights of September had ONE LEGAL gun owner on board ALLOWED to protect himself I’LL bet that several thousand lives would have been saved.

Again, any government in fear of is citizens is FREEDOM and citizen in fear of his/her government is Tyranny.

How can a lousy Government “buy back” something it never owned?

Suppose next week the Australian NUT CASE Government decides to ban families from having more then 3 children do they plan on having a buy back program?

Once you lose one right you may as well loose them all, this is what history has taught us.

The reason the United States founders had the second amendment put in this position was to PROTECT all the others ONLY Freedom of Speech comes first.

Think about it, every modern dictatorship started with some type of Government ban/buy back program.

Of course it cant happen again huh?

Bet that was the last words muttered in Bosnia, South Africa, Nazi Germany.

We have some nut case senator who said guns cause death BUT we have ONE DRUNK Senator who killed more women in his car then all my fire arms combined.

Guns actually stop crimes read the real publications.

Buy back amazing concept to try to swallow. GAG ME

Participant

Two more question DO YOU REALLY THINK CRIMINALS turned in their ILLIGAL guns? Or was the guns turned in by mostly law abiding citizens NOW disarmed by a Government out of control with power hungry nut cases?

Participant

Bungie just shakes his head

I didnt give you a soap box, just a URL

Sheeesh

Participant

In reply to message posted by bungie:
                Bungie just shakes his head

I didnt give you a soap box, just a URL

Sheeesh

Well sir just remember History does repeat itself for the simple minded who dont take heed kind sir they are doomed to make the same mistakes.

Oh well freedom of choice is not for everyone lucky there are folks who are willing to tolerate a Government that changes rules mid stream.

Wait till Oz has a land buy back then see you in Canada my good friend.

I still cannot get over the fact some wankee’s actually fell for a “buy back” for somethingf the government wankers never owned Amazing mind set you blokes have

Participant

Bungie just shakes his head in disbelief

Participant

In reply to message posted by bungie:
                    Bungie just shakes his head in disbelief

You kind sir still did not explain how a criminal government can call something a buy back for property they never owned?

All I am asking is a simple question what does “buy back” mean to you?

Participant

You dont get it do you …….. this aint the place for this discussion.

I sent you a URL, didnt ask for a soap box stand.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This