Figures or Data

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Figures or Data

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Avatar photodon.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have had a no. of people asking why I wanted to know the figures on money wasted on toilet replacement or cleaning by people who have less hygenic practises then a pack of wild dogs.
        In Sydney there is a company that has designed and is manufacturing a product called the “The No Dump Blocking Plate”it is placed on the toilet when installed and taken off on hand over date.Giving builders and plumbers piece of mind the the toilets will not be used till the date of handover.The plates fit all toilets and can be taken from job to job.You can view and order the product over the net.Web page is http://www.magsolutions.com.au
        The product has been patented & trademarked in 103 countries and is currently been sold in Singapore & Cananda.

Participant

I have a plate in the back of my ute,not good just for Building Sites also good if a toilet is blocked you can put the plate on and come back to it knowing no one can utilize it till it is fixed.I saw one on a toilet in a pub the other night that was blocked,double thumbs up.

Participant

Cost ????

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Participant

I paid $49.95 for 1

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This