Toilet Figures or Data

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Toilet Figures or Data

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Can anyone tell me were I could find the figures or data for the money wasted on toilets being replaced or cleaned due to there use before either hand over date or before the water has been turned on,here in Australia.If there is any at all.

Participant

Dont have an answer for you but ….. why are you asking for that information ?

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Participant

In reply to message posted by trent:
            Can anyone tell me were I could find the figures or data for the money wasted on toilets being replaced or cleaned due to there use before either hand over date or before the water has been turned on,here in Australia.If there is any at all.

Very good question as I have often wondered where folks from Australia get their training?

I have seen brand new construction sites where the water is not even turned on fixtures being set and some Aussie bloke decided to use the facilities.

I guess it has to do with the gene pool.

I feel so sorry for the general contractors having to explain to the new owners why some Wankee left cigarette butts in the toilet and other really nasty habits these blokes are known for.

I think as a professional the general contractor should ask the plumbers and laborers on the site if they live in a stable or have the decency of knowing where to go to use the “proper” facilities.

I can’t imagine the money wasted in Oz because of these types of low lives.

Hopefully with the influx of the new wave of immigrants OZ will once be semi civilized

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

Trent, Sylvan. I, like Bungie am mystified at the question. I have never seen the requirement to replace a pan because of use before handover. It may be because in Qld it is law that toilet facilities are provided for workers. We also use a lot of Coca Cola so maybe not all drink it. I have seen toilets having to be replaced because of damage caused by painters or plasterers using the pans as scaffolding but I suppose that stems from the inability of builders to properly coordinate staging. To sylvan, you must have visited one of the cities as these are frequented by new citizens with limited knowledge of civilised hygene practices. I remember when working in Sydney once having to crawl under a house to connect some wastes & found that the new Australian concreters had visited the under house quite recently, they say Sydney is a beautiful place but the inhabitants have some strange & disgusting practices. Why they even have a poofter & lesbian Madi Gras with protection of the police & Government. A good place to steer clear of.
              Regards Bob (40 years in Plumbing, Drainage & Gasfitting, first 2 years in Sydney as apprentice )

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This