Cleaning Toilet solutions with COLA????:

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Cleaning Toilet solutions with COLA????:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Isnt putting coca cola into your toilet not a really good way to keep it clean? Because afterall that means you have to keep putting the coke into your toilet bowl every time after you flush. I use a little system i have and i never have to touch my toilet again…isnt that better? i think its the puricle 110 system. but anyways, i dont know…if coke does work, i guess i can try that out..but has anyone else used the puricle system before? web page

Participant

Its a great way to do it, let the Coke sit in the bowl over night.The only problem is my wife gets shitty when I put the bottle back in the fridge the following morning

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
          Participant

bungie, just add scotch.
            bob

Participant

Great replies,things go better with Coke

Participant

I set up a cocacola drip into my tank with a bag left over from wen my bud was in the hopitel an the bole is aways cleen.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This