THE PURICLE 110 SELF CLEANING TOILET SYSTEM-NEVER SCRUB YOUR TOILET BO

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing THE PURICLE 110 SELF CLEANING TOILET SYSTEM-NEVER SCRUB YOUR TOILET BO

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Avatar photoSylvanLMP.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hello, with the Puricle 110 System, you NEVER EVER have to scrub your toilet bowl again. It is safe for septic systems and toilet tank parts and the refill tablets will last you a whole year- 4000 flushes guaranteed. We have over a million satisfied customers using this product, and sold at Home Depot stores. Check out our website to see what I am talking about! http://www.puricle.com. It is totally affordable to anyone and install in less than 5 minutes, NO tools required! How convenient is that? web page Puricle 110 Picture [email protected]

Participant

Wow looking for FREE advertising HUH?

WHY NOT give samples to EVERYONE instead of telling how great it is DUHHH

Send the AUSSIES a CASE of this stuff and let them decide if it is worth using.

I suggest you send Bungie, Loz, Gerry, Michael the Gasman Tanya EVERYONE in Australia should get a sample CASE if this product is so fantastic and then THEY will tell us.

They sell TOILET paper in home centers so we know what that is worth so saying your product is sold there doesn’t mean a thing to me.

SEND THE Australians this stuff IM sure they can use it in the BUSHES

Participant

I rigged my bowl with a slowly-dripping bottle of Coca-Cola syrup. Never have to clean the bowl. It also stopped the kitty from drinking there.

Participant

In reply to message posted by Harold Kestenholz:
              I rigged my bowl with a slowly-dripping bottle of Coca-Cola syrup. Never have to clean the bowl. It also stopped the kitty from drinking there.

Ah yes the coca acid is non corrosive to china and is bia degradable USER friendly and safe for children and adults and pets

Ah yes the coca acid is non corrosive to China and is bio degradable USER friendly and safe for children and adults and pets.

The Coca-Cola syrup is readily available has been approved by several health agencies and is available WORLD WIDE.

Why settle for anything less then the real thing?

Harold you are correct as usual thank you again

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This