Waterless Urinals

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Waterless Urinals

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

We installed a “waterless” urinal aprox 12 months ago. It was supplied through Reece Cannonvale in Qld (Aust) Address – Waterless Systems (Aust) P/L Po Box 139 Brisbane Markets Qld 4106 Ph 07 3278 4022 Fax 07 3278 0072 Toll free 1800 351 359 – email [email protected].- Mob 0411 553 509
        All attempts to contact the supplier through Reece have failed & when any of the telephone numbers are rung I am told that they are disconnected, I tried email but it too is unnavailable.
        Any one know the importer or another State Supplier?
        Bob

Participant

In reply to message posted by Robert Stephen Morton:
          We installed a “waterless” urinal aprox 12 months ago. It was supplied through Reece Cannonvale in Qld (Aust) Address – Waterless Systems (Aust) P/L Po Box 139 Brisbane Markets Qld 4106 Ph 07 3278 4022 Fax 07 3278 0072 Toll free 1800 351 359 – email [email protected].- Mob 0411 553 509
          All attempts to contact the supplier through Reece have failed & when any of the telephone numbers are rung I am told that they are disconnected, I tried email but it too is unnavailable.
          Any one know the importer or another State Supplier?
          Bob

Robert, thank you for being one of those blokes who love to try things FIRST.

I am so thankful the world has men like you men of vision willing to TEST unproven devices or piping systems.

The Plastic slab Failures are almost a thing of the near past and shouldn’t be any concern in a few years.

The waterless toilets are something YOU should also install in a lot of places so we can ask your valued opinion in a few weeks or months on their Performance.

The only real draw back I have found with P&H guy’s who screw up with a BAD CHOICE of materials or fixtures is the contractor may say oops but the one actually holding the wrong end of the stick is the poor victim who trusted the “Professionals” good judgment.

Just because the American Wanna be heating guys made a big mistake and TRIED like hell to blame the manufacturers doesn’t mean ALL manufacturers are bad or good,

Personally I like to test NEW fixtures in my own home or office long before I would dare install them in someone else’s place, But hey I hate callers calling me funny names when A product I choose fails miserably.

There are TWO brands of 1.6 GPF Toilets I fully endorse BUT then again I did test them for a full year prior to selling them to my accounts.

Crane and Gerber IN THAT Order I NEVER would suggest a power assisted noise maker that is prome to problems BUT call me chicken .

Please Robert keep me posted on your Quest to make things RIGHT.

Have a nice day Mate G’Day to you Bob

Ah the pleasure of being the VERY first to use STATE of the ART products must have a whole lot of personal satisfaction HUH?

Participant

Bob
            Try South Pacific Waterless in New Zealand. Ph 0064 9 4265270.
            Fror Sylvans benefit, the design is owned and patented in the US.
            undefined

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

Sylvan. In my post I said “we installed a waterless urinal” I didnt say we “supplied” it,
              The Developer requested the waterless urinal after talking to a Agent. The “urinal” has worked in the public amenities of the shopping centre for aprox 12 months without problems. On the basis of its performance I would, at this stage have no hesitation to give Qualified endorsement. It seems that this is one of only a handfull of American inventions that have gained Australian Standards Approval.
              It seems to work & saves the use of water. An increasingly scarce comodity in one of the dryest Island Continents in the world.
              Ps I have since found that Tradelink are now the distributor of these Urinals, I have ordered the cartridges from them.
              Regards Bob

Participant

In reply to message posted by Robert Stephen Morton:
                Sylvan. In my post I said “we installed a waterless urinal” I didnt say we “supplied” it,
                The Developer requested the waterless urinal after talking to a Agent. The “urinal” has worked in the public amenities of the shopping centre for aprox 12 months without problems. On the basis of its performance I would, at this stage have no hesitation to give Qualified endorsement. It seems that this is one of only a handfull of American inventions that have gained Australian Standards Approval.
                It seems to work & saves the use of water. An increasingly scarce comodity in one of the dryest Island Continents in the world.
                Ps I have since found that Tradelink are now the distributor of these Urinals, I have ordered the cartridges from them.
                Regards Bob

You got to love “American technology”

Personally I like water type fixtures and if need be use the GRAY water for fire suppression systems or Irrigation or Recycled much like we did with sea water many years ago.

Reading these all these posts ( all kidding aside) I am shocked to find most of the posting would show your blokes are 20 years behind us in plumbing designs.

Have you guys SERIOUSLY considered importing some knowledge from Israel as this little country took dessert sand and created a land of milk and honey.

I know if I really wanted a “country” that looks to conserve resources Mine is one of the few I would actually would NOT look towards.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This