atten ….. Robert Stephen Morton

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing atten ….. Robert Stephen Morton

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Bob,

Do you know of the name of any company that installs toilet exhaust systems that connect direct to the flush pipe. Ummmm needs to be in Brisbane tho. ???

Thanks

Bob in the South

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
        Participant

Bungie. Call Bruce from Odour Out in Brisbane Phone 32456522.

Regards Bob from Paradise. (north Qld)

Participant

Bungie. You werent thinking when you posted the last post were you, you know that Sylvan is just waiting to find that we Ausies are Human after all, I of course dont need such contraptions as the product that I dispose of in the Loo doesnt stink anyway.
            Regards Bob

Participant

and the sun shines out of my unit, so that makes us two perfect ??? LOL

Participant

Ohh, and thanks for the info

Participant

Last one for here.

40c tomorrow, and twelve nights straight of not getting below 22c.

hottest period in Brisbane since 1905

Participant

In reply to message posted by Robert Stephen Morton:
                    Bungie. You werent thinking when you posted the last post were you, you know that Sylvan is just waiting to find that we Ausies are Human after all, I of course dont need such contraptions as the product that I dispose of in the Loo doesnt stink anyway.
                    Regards Bob

Bob I was not going to address this post as it was to another BUT you did mention my name kind sir.

So since you opened the door here I am

In the early 1950”s American Standard toilet had a model called the VENT away.

The cover was closed and the toilet flushed and away went foul odors.. You Aussies are only 40 years behind us NOT Bad considering..

SylvanLMP

Participant

More like this Sylvan.

Love that, “American Standard” over here we call it “ideal Standard”, and its made in Malaysia.

LOL

» This message has been edited by bungie on 12 January 2002

Participant

In reply to message posted by bungie:
                        More like this Sylvan.

Love that, “American Standard” over here we call it “ideal Standard”, and its made in Malaysia.

LOL

Bungie I never said I would use this crap in MY Opinion Or Kohler either for that matter.

I use Crane an old and trusted company MADE here not imported from some other part of the planet

You may hear “The Bold look” But never ever The “QUALITY” think about it NOW you folks are the new trend setters GO FIGURE . Have a great week end mate.

» This message has been edited by bungie on 12 January 2002

Participant

Sylvan.As I said, We are only human (the cream of humanity). Until the advent of Tourism we didnt need such contraptions, it’s only since overseas visitors do we need them.
                          Bob

Participant

In reply to message posted by Robert Stephen Morton:
                            Sylvan.As I said, We are only human (the cream of humanity). Until the advent of Tourism we didnt need such contraptions, it’s only since overseas visitors do we need them.
                            Bob

Dear Stephen, didn’t you know Americas are now VICTIMS no longer responsible for our own actions

We are the trend setters of Entitlements.

You put your hand in hot water and get burned some lawyer will get you full compensation.

Your an illegal working IN NYC Ground Zero No problem your now entitled to FREE Medical coverage and even given FREE masks so you can continue to work OFF THE BOOKS and don’t pay taxes.

Buy a cup of coffee go to your car spill the coffee in your lap NOT A PROBLEM your going to get millions if you get the right Law firm.

Here is a great American Dream come true.

Go at night to rob a building fall though a glass sky light and guess what YOU are now officially a victim and you get compensated for all your pain and suffering.

How about this for being TRUE American take a mother strung out on drugs ILLEGAL or legal doesn’t matter and have this mother dump her child in scalding hot water GUESS WHAT she and the child are entitled to benefits as the building owner is responsible for these burns NOT the Mom.

America GREAT COUNTRY come one and all and get your entitlements, we pay the taxes so you wont have to.. Boat people welcome People in jail in other countries come on we can give you free housing and free food and other entitlements.

NO ENGLISH speaking people welcome to our shores sorry.

Participant

Just to correct the operation of a Vent-Away. It only ventilated when the handle was pulled out or flipped up, depending on the model. It then ventilated forever or until the toilet was flushed the normal way and/or the handle was returned to the center position. Since few people ever read the manual and did not know what the handle markings meant, the ventilation feature was seldom used, but the user was satisfied thinking that their expensive, complicated toilet was keeping them odor free. And since it drew the air through the rim holes it worked better if the lid was up.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This