uk plumber in oz

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing uk plumber in oz

  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 21 years ago by Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #275384
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

      I’m a registered plumber from the uk and i;m planning on staying in sydney to work for a while.I have a working visa but im not sure how i get registered here or what i have to do.Any answers would be much appreciated.Trev

    • #291893
      Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton

      trev. Its been 20 years since working in NSW, however I believe the requirements have not changed. You will have to get your reciprocity certificate & take it to the Plumbers licencing board or Builders licencing board & get registered as a journeyman before applying for work or working, if you intend to go to QLD then you will have to take out a Plumbers & drainers licence, as it is illegal for a person to employ an unlicenced person to carry out licensable work in QLD there is no such thing as a Journeyman in QLD.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This