plumbing ‘issues’

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing plumbing ‘issues’

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi-i have just recently moved into a brand new house 30 days aga and have plumbing problems…2nd day-toilet stopped up, odor in all 3 bathrooms (one smells stale and “bad” while the other 2 smell like urine)…kitchen sink stopped up, disposal had to be replace and dishwasher stopped up. Plumber snaked and toilets stopped up again. Tomorrow they are coming with an ‘orbit’ to electronically snake it. The odors continue and every time we flush the toilets there is a big air bubble–at least that is what it looks like–and it kind of sounds gurgling. Finally, bathtub drains extremely slow and often water has to be ‘hand’ swept out. What is going on? I don’t understand and want things fixed while the builder is still around so that i don’t end up with a huge leak in 3 years. Please reply soon, they are coming tomorrow! And thanks so much…
        [img]null[/img]

Participant

sounds like a sewer stopage/broken line/forgot to hook up to septic or sewer.

Participant

Wonder if they left the test plug in the base of the line ?

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or
            will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This