toliet/shower combo

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing toliet/shower combo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I am putting living quarters in a horse trailer and would like to know where I might find a toliet/shower combination. Thanks! [email protected]

Participant

Paula,I really dont know where you would find one big enough for a horse.

Participant

Hahhahahahahahahah

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or
            will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Participant

OK people….This is NOT a joke…The living quarters are for me when I’m on a trailride…I have very little space and I am looking for the toliet/shower combo like you would find in a camper but can’t seem to get one through a RV outlet.

Participant

The only thing that comes to mind is a chemical toilet, and depending on where you are. You can get a camping shower from a basic plug into the cig lighter, up to full showers that run off the car heater

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or
                will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Participant

That would normally be an OEM item. Check with a company that repairs motor homes and campers. they should be able to get one for you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This