Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #275336

      I have a outside faucet and I can not find out what kind it is. The house was built in 1960 and I have lived here all those years. On the faucet I need the 81/2″ shut off stem inside. On the outside of the faucet there is a McD the c has to lines under it. Please give me some help winter coming had it leaks . Thank you Andy.

    • #291733

      Sounds to me like you have a frost proof hose bibb the stem is that long because u probably have 8″thick exterior walls when water is shut off its shut off inside the house were its not exposed to outside weather. In theiory u shouldn’t have to isolate bibb in winter. McD probably stands for McDonald brand of valves. as for parts good luck I would recomend getting a new one and be done with it !!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This