outdoor ADA faucets for a campsite

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing outdoor ADA faucets for a campsite

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MasterPlumbers
      Keymaster

HELP!!!
      I need a good source for water faucets that are ADA accessible for use in an outdoor setting, picnic and campsite areas
      fstepp@uc.usbr.gov

SylvanLMP
      Participant

Delta faucet line offers many types suitable for ADA and Barrier free designs. So does Bradley (they wrote the book YEARS ago before it became fashionable) and a host of other companies like PricePfister.

SylvanLMP

bungie
      Participant

ADA ??

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or
      will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

SylvanLMP
      Participant

Sorry Mate ADA means American’s with Disability Act You see Bungie in my country EVERYONE has either entitlements Or are victims THANKS to Bastards known as Lawyers. These terms in my opinion are interchangable

SylvanLMP
      Participant

Sorry Mate ADA means American’s with Disability Act You see Bungie in my country EVERYONE has either entitlements Or are victims THANKS to Bastards known as Lawyers. These terms in my opinion are interchangable

SylvanLMP
      Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This