no pressure at sink/toilet

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing no pressure at sink/toilet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

i live in a mobile home community and the owner of the property has been doing some water line workfter he finished his work i had better pressure everywhere except in the kitchen sink and one of the toilets.i think he put a regulator on the line.

Participant

Well…
          If it’s just 2 of your fixtures, chances are they have something blocking the water way (gravel, excess glue, sediment, etc.) If you feel handy- check the KS aerator by unscrewing it- if nothing there move to the valve(s) in faucet itself- then the supplies- for the w/c remove top of the ballcock (you know… the part that fills the tank) & check for debris- turn the water off to the fixtures before attempting this-preferably at the meter as building shut offs & old angle stops at fixtures are not always reliable- if you can’t find any debris inside the internal parts of the fixtures then maybe remove the angle or straight stops coming out of the wall/floor that supplies those fixtures- if there is still no sign of debris then the blockage is in the pipe in the wall or under the floor (usually at a “reducing on run” tee)- call the plumber if this is the case.

good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This