Gasket behind tub overflow?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Gasket behind tub overflow?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #275039

      I have a Sterling tub. Is there a gasket behind the overflow on this tub? If so, can it be purchased separately? Also, can it be replaced without removing the pipe from the overflow to the drain itself (can I just remove faceplate and push the pipe back enough to insert a gasket)?

    • #290976

      Overflow does have a foam gasket behind it. It has a taper to it and is installed with the thick part at the top. If you are gentle with the removal of the old gasket (assuming you really need to change it as they rarely go bad), you can slip a new one in between the tub and overflow. luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This