Plumbing rough in

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Plumbing rough in

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #275031

      I must run a PVC pipe through a 2 inch thick gypsum fire separation wall between apartment units. Where do I find what the regulations are as to what I need to do to maintain the fire rating required?


    • #290965
      fourth year

      Your building department can give you that information, and also advise if you can even use PVC if it is a fire rated structure.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This