Plumbing-pricing

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Plumbing-pricing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I’m looking to make a business plan for a storefront restroom in a major US city. How do I go about getting a ROUGH estimated price

a men’s room and a women’s room
        14 Toilets
        6 Urinals
        14 Sinks

All auto-flush

Tile

Participant

Since this must be to develop a budget, using the figure of $900.00 per fixture should put them in the neighborhood. This would not include water and sewer to the site, and would also change if they went to other than competitive fixtures.

Participant

Get somebody in to quote it, cannot give a price on something that I have not seen

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
            Participant

I dont know about USA. I have worked in the plumbing industry carrying out Installations & maintenance on Domesti, Commercial, Industrial- Plumbing Drainage, Gasfitting, Roof & roof plumbing for the last 39 years since my Apprenticship. I know there is a degree of difficulty to be added to any job pricing. For example roughing in a cottage in a residential subdivission as against working in a shop front situation in a small town as against working in a inner city shopfront, where parking & proximity to the workplace will differ tremendously. If you are truly trying to get a professional bussiness plan together – get 3 quotes from reputable Licenced Master Plumbers in your area. this will give you a real indication of your upfront costs, but please don’t stuff the contractors around, get professional plans for them to work to.

Participant

Here is a thought, estimating by computer can cut your time in half and is far more accurate and professional than could ever be done by hand. http://www.visioninfosoft.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This