Licensing Required in NSW/SA

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Licensing Required in NSW/SA

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274991
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        Could you please advise of:

        What licence is required? & What type of insurance is required?

        in order to operate as a Plumber, gas service technician & air conditioner installer in both NSW & SA.

        Do you have to submit Certificates of Compliance & is there a charge for this.

        Appreciate assistance answering any of these questions.



      • #290883
        Avatar photoGuest

          Where you coming from ??

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This