Saving water help

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Saving water help

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Unfortantaly we in Israel are running out of fresh water due to poor winters. I’am looking for new and original ways to save and recycle water. The good one will be posted in a local newspaper for all to learn. Answers can be left here or at my e mail [email protected]
        Thank you

Participant

Shalom. Man I must say I loved being in that part of the world during the 6 day war as part of the Navy forces attached to NATO.

Even one of our ships got hit by a stray rocket ( yeah right)

I was in Beirut during the bombing and as a 17 year old it was kind of thrilling being right there in the street fighting.

Nothing compares to house to house fighting with small arms poking out of windows and doors.

If it wasn’t for the fact that a grenade thrown in the EM club put me out of action I would have loved to stay there a few more months for clean up operations.

It was really rush running through down town Beirut taking out trapped civilians.

It was an amazing learning experience.

Sylvan DAV Life Member

Participant

Sylvan,Yeah right

Participant

Sylvan,Yeah right.What DAV post are you a member of?

Participant

Sylvan,Yeah right.What DAV post are you a member of? Idid not know the Navy did house to house fighting.Tney usually left that to us Marines.

Participant

quote:

Originally posted by racefanone:
                  Sylvan,Yeah right.What DAV post are you a member of? Idid not know the Navy did house to house fighting.Tney usually left that to us Marines.

Hey you see GOING Bell hop and Uncle Sams Misguided child (USMC)

Ok Jar head pay close attention.

Ever see how US Navy guys pulled your beaten butts out of the bush by swift boats?

Actually Now that I know your part of the Navy I have a whole lot more rerspect for your opinion

Post 23 By the way I used to take go out on some missions with the UDT guys Too bad you couldnt get into the Sea bees LOL

Have a great one and BOTH of us should thankful we made it back.

Participant

Sylvan,That is sea going bell hop.not see,see? Also that is Uncle Sams Misguided Children.If you are going to do something,do it right,that goes for plumbing too.Good luck Stumblebum.k.a.PlumbBob

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This