Company called WaterFlex?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Company called WaterFlex?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274922
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I’m trying to locate a company called “waterflex”. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Part number I’m looking for is S6713NB- 3/4 FIPS BRASS NUT 3/4″ COPPER BARB. The flexible pipe is about 17″ long.


        Dewey Kinzel

      • #290749
        Avatar photoGuest
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This